- Send Report
- Man and Technics - Wikipedia
- Routledge Revivals: Man and Technics : A Contribution to a Philosophy of Life
- Download options
- Man and Technics: A Contribution to a Philosophy of Life - Oswald Spengler - Google книги.
- Crystal Design : Structure and Function (Perspectives in Supramolecular Chemistry).
- Spengler, Oswald.
- The Mnemotechnics of (Post)Modernity.
- Recommended For You.
- Man and Technics: A Contribution to a Philosophy of Life - Oswald Spengler - Google книги!
No, Descartes said that man must cease to be a slave of nature, that man can make nature useful to men by improving their knowledge of nature. In other words, the man may seek to dominate nature, he can pretend this conquest, but that knowledge will always be imperfect.
The Cartesian science project is complex because it relies on a strong subjectivity, which seeks to improve living conditions, but also aware of its limitations. You must be logged in to post a comment.
Masters and possessors of nature : A metaphysical project Descartes is always associated with the philosophy of technology. Ecological implications Descartes he advocates the aggressive domination of nature? You may also like.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply You must be logged in to post a comment. More Stories.
Man and Technics - Wikipedia
Free delivery. Arrives by Wednesday, Oct 9. Pickup not available. Product Highlights About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.
Routledge Revivals: Man and Technics : A Contribution to a Philosophy of Life
Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
- On the Unhappy Consciousness of Neoreactionaries - Journal #81 April - e-flux.
- About This Item.
- Man Technics - AbeBooks!
Email address. Please enter a valid email address. Walmart Services. Get to Know Us.
Customer Service. In The Spotlight.
Shop Our Brands. All Rights Reserved. Cancel Submit. How was your experience with this page?